Epic Class!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Class!

A place for the epic class of us to hang out and talk!

+7
Scavannah
JonahWilson
Janessag
Rylee
Sydney
aurie jensen
Wolfy
11 posters

Cutest boy?

Poll

what boy is the cutest?

[ 1 ]
    Cutest boy? - Page 4 Bar_left9%Cutest boy? - Page 4 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Cutest boy? - Page 4 Bar_left18%Cutest boy? - Page 4 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 3 ]
    Cutest boy? - Page 4 Bar_left27%Cutest boy? - Page 4 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Cutest boy? - Page 4 Bar_left9%Cutest boy? - Page 4 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Cutest boy? - Page 4 Bar_left0%Cutest boy? - Page 4 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 11
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Cutest boy? - Page 4 Empty Re: Cutest boy?

Post  Wolfy Tue May 15, 2012 9:03 pm

kk! Bye miss you!
    Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 9:04 pm

yes me 2
    Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 9:05 pm

so what u want to talk about people??
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 15, 2012 9:06 pm

I really have no clue
    Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 9:08 pm

me neither so whatcha doin??
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 15, 2012 9:09 pm

watching my little brother
    Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 9:11 pm

haha thats funny thats exactly what i am doing haha:)
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 15, 2012 9:13 pm

I gotta go. But i will see you tommorrow. Bye!
    Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 9:15 pm

by:(
    Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 9:16 pm

hey aurie message me when u get home:)
    Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 pm

hey cassie post back:)
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 15, 2012 10:53 pm

back!
    Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 11:01 pm

yay:)so whatcha doin??
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 15, 2012 11:04 pm

well, working on my book and watching my sis. and brother
    Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 11:06 pm

r u writing a book??
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 15, 2012 11:08 pm

yes Embarassed

i have 13 chapters, 180 pages, and one proluge. and lets not talk about how many characters Rolling Eyes I'm redoing the proluge thought
    Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 11:11 pm

haha that awesome i would never want to write a book i hate writing books but thats just me other people r good at writing books:)
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 15, 2012 11:12 pm

Yeah, I have a friend who hates reading all together!

Yeah! Your an Epic Member! Very Happy
    Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 11:14 pm

REALLY who?? i like reading if it is an interesting book:)
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Well, hes not really a friend. He is my sisters friends(who is so close we say shes a sister) annoying brother. Named Bradley Drew
    Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 11:18 pm

oh haha i know some people like that
    Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 11:20 pm

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo????????
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 15, 2012 11:24 pm

I got to go to bed but Here's the first chapter of my book. you don't have to read it though~~~~~

Chapter #1[snow tiger]
    ‘Meet my friends’
    I tapped my number 2. yellow pencil on my tan desk. Miss. Wolfer looked over the class like an eagle, looking for a reason to send anyone of us to the principal’s office. Her around, green glasses lay on her nose and her arms were crossed over each other. She was wearing her grey jacket with the straight shoulders.
    Her grey skirt lay covering her knees and her white hair tied up in a neat bun. Her pale wrinkled skin looked like white albino crocodile leather.
    I looked at the clock that ticked over the black door. It was the last day of school, and summer was coming. Than the bell rang, interrupting Miss. Wolfer. She raised her head and said “I’ll see some of you next year.” Than glared at some of the boys “Class dismissed” than everyone jumped up faster than I can stand. I’m the freak, the outcast, the person no one likes. But after school, I’m a leader.
    I’m the leader of Stoneclan. Stoneclan is a group of super spies. That wasn’t just it, we all have. What you would call special abilities. Also, we’re rogues. We are recorded as ‘kill on site’
    No one can recognize us because we wear special watches that disguise us. When I wear it I have light blue eyes and long straight blond hair. Really I have short creamy, wavy, brown hair that touches my shoulder, cloudy pink skin, and light brown eyes. My ability is that I can control stones. I can bend them, melt them, form them, and find curtain ones.
    I walked down the crowed white hall ways, other kids stayed far away from me.
    Out of all the Stoneclan squad spies, I’m the only one with a ‘glitch’ in their power.
    At the first day of school, Josh, Octavio, and Parker thought they need to teach me a lesson. They had started to kick me around and then I had a ‘glitch’. Rocks around me had started to float and throw themselves at the three boys. And you may be asking yourself. Isn’t hurting girls illegal? This is Las Vegas. Nothing is illegal here. Anyway, after that, rumors were spread as fast as a ripple in water.
    I jumped as I felt a small finger poked my arm. “Brandon!” I yelped “You about gave me a heart attack!” Brandon did a weird dance thing, which looked like an octopus/fish mix thing flopping in the air.
    A boy with red straight hair and grey eyes gave us a friendly smiled followed by a wave. As he started to walk toward us I greeted “Hi Xandy”
    As we continued our slow walk through the vast, white hall ways. Two girls, both with dark brown hair and brown eyes waved at the same time, and slid into the small group, as we fought our way through the hall ways.
    Dodging and avoiding the basketball players, who would most likely tease us.
    “Sid! Savannah! How was the ending class?” I asked and looked back at them by turning my head. “It was great!” they both cheered. Sydney and Savannah have very weak powers. But when they fight together, they are a mega killer team. Sydney can control fire, but she can’t create it. She has to have a lighter with her. Sydney can create spark with her fingers, by snapping she can create a fire and us that. She also has a secondary power, she can run at over the speed of sound for days. Without get tried! Savannah can control water; she can’t freeze it or anything. Just move it around. She’s a bit clumsy and nervous though. But I’m telling you they use their powers together and like a wolf and its pack they move gracefully and bring down their prey with ease, together.
    Now I guess I should tell you Brandon’s and Xandy’s Abilities.
    Brandon would remind you of Yoda. Small. Weird. And Powerful. He can move stuff around with his mind. He can even block people from using their powers and erase certain memories!
    Now Xandy is like the bird king. He can talk to birds, and they do what he says! The birds can hear him from miles and miles and miles away! He also has huge, brown, strong, eagle wings. But he has to wear a harness like thing under his shirt. If he didn’t his wings would pop out and rip giant holes through his shirt. He’s kinda like that guy ‘Angel’ from ‘X-Man’. That’s why he also can’t go swimming (unless, he’s in our swimming pool in the camp, of course!)
    We pushed our way through the metal green doors and a hot summer breeze sweeps over me. And I smiled; happy this dreadful school year is over. Hey! But at least we didn’t get caught by the government, again!

To let you know we used to be Heroes! kid’s used to fight over who was who, when they would play a game. But that was before we go framed by the leader of Firesquad, Carter.
    See, during a significant battle carter ordered his spies to attack ours. What did we do? We defended ourselves! In the end he sent the message to everyone, on the radio, TV, internet, etc. he said ‘See! They must not be trusted! Cannot be trusted! This Stoneclan is a clan of moles! Betrayers! They must be taken care of like raccoons in a corn field! Before more young men and women get hurt!’ But did the president believe him or us? Him! Really Carter wants to control the world! And Stoneclan is the only people trying to stop him! He’s already taken control of America!
    I searched for the black short hair of Alana. She wasn’t visible.
    Nathan beckoned us from our green box shaped car, I mean, van. He has blond hair, a long face, deep chocolate colored skin, and topaz eyes. Nathan is so lucky! He can shape-shift and that means he doesn’t have to wear a disguise watch.
    One time Nathan was a chair and Brandon went to sit down. Nathan than shape-shifted into a mouse, and Brandon fell to the ground! It was so funny; I fell to the ground laughing.
    We all squashed into the car, I squashed into Xandy as Nathan slipped into the van. Once the doors were shut we all gave a sigh of relief.
    With a cylinder of light that sparkled around every one of us we turned to our regular selves.
    I [snow tiger] had my light creamy brown hair, Xandy [eagle] had his dark brown curly hair, Nathan [gecko] with his black hair and tan skin, Sydney [road runner] and Savannah [red fox] had their very long blond hair, and Brandon [mouse] had his light blond hair.
    A man with a green t-shirt and black jeans was driving the van, He had brown hair that spiked up at the middle and the rest was combed back.
    “J-dog?” Xandy asked “What?” J-dog snickered
    “How’s Owl doing?” Xandy asked we all waited for his reply patiently “Not good I’m afraid, his arm isn’t doing much better” J-dog sighed sadly, Than Nathan quickly asked “Has anyone seen Alana?” Everyone looked at one other. Where was Black bear? “Let’s go to camp and find her” I answered

Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 11:25 pm

wow that is long i will read it and tell u what i think of it in the morning goodnight Sleep
    aurie jensen
    aurie jensen
    Epic warrior^_^

Post  aurie jensen Tue May 15, 2012 11:33 pm

K srry. Just woke me up but it's ok I was out side asleep and needed to be waken up so what's up??

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:12 pm