Epic Class!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Class!

A place for the epic class of us to hang out and talk!

+3
aurie jensen
Wolfy
Sydney
7 posters

Squidney<3 and Cat book only

Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Squidney<3 and Cat book only Empty Squidney<3 and Cat book only

Post  Sydney Mon May 07, 2012 5:56 pm

(this is a chat room only for Cat book and Squidney<3)

Hey Cat Book!!!! It works, if of course you are reading this Exclamation
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Squidney<3 and Cat book only Empty Re: Squidney<3 and Cat book only

Post  Wolfy Mon May 07, 2012 6:07 pm

To let you know that the lol! is mine! and alos the reason why you are here, it's about my book and ____ who we will now call Lava.

lol!

Last edited by Cat Book on Tue May 15, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reasons)
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon May 07, 2012 6:13 pm

(Squidney and Cat book only)

Ok. So, do you think I should write the funny Cinderella story??? Razz

Squidney<3 Razz
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Mon May 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Yes!!

And i was thinking that i could have a forbidden love to. Or something. and it could be lava. but owl is just a very close friend like a brother.

But since you said i could image you two. I can't stop thinking of him. Looking at him and smilingly at him. and its had to be rude to him to!
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon May 07, 2012 6:43 pm

(Squidney <3 and Cat book)

Seaira? you still there? confused
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon May 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Wait...

Sorry, couldn't see your post. Yeah, that would be cute. I personally think you and Kasey are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute together. study Very Happy

Squidney I love you
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon May 07, 2012 7:19 pm

[quote="Squidney<3"](Squidney <3 and Cat book)

Seaira? you still there? confused
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon May 07, 2012 7:24 pm

PLEASE-
    Chat asap
    Respond
    post back Shocked
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Mon May 07, 2012 11:44 pm

i had the idea that at one point that Lava and Dark fire can fight each other, and i have my own reason Wink

Really? Do you think it could happen? Dude! I just releazed how big, wait thats an understatement, Huge! My crush is. It's like yours with dark fire execpt that i know it might never be possible affraid!! Squidney! You got to help me! I'm dieing inside myself!

and i asked Timmy and chandler what to do. Timmy said to do what he likes, and than(NEVER ask by cousin about this) *Gulp* Chandler said to start a weird conversation, than, than......... place my head on his shoulder and say "You know i like you?" pale

lol!
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Mon May 07, 2012 11:56 pm

sorry that i poofed. My computar stopped working for no reason and also i had family night.

I long to be close to Lava!. Sad This is retarded Exclamation Why do i feel this way! I feel like I want to be around him all the time! Even sit next to him at lunch! Just thinking about him makes my stomach twist and turn in a good way! This sucks! drunken

lol!
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 08, 2012 12:25 am

Squidney<3 and Cat book only 2d9bdib
    I made this for you just save it to your computar and use it as your avatar if you want!

lol!
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Tue May 08, 2012 5:35 pm

This Squid's Pizza. May we place your order? Wink

Hey, If you want lava to fight- go for it. Just put what you WANT to happen, in your book and mention it (Like you were trying to talk to me. He'll get involved) to him. It worked in mine.

"Hey, Brittany, NEVER salt your pudding. It goes down the wrong Tube!" Jake joked.

The next day-
    "Sydney, just warning you, NEVER salt your pudding. It was an accident, I thought it was mashed potatoes. STILL- It goes down the wrong tube!" Ni- Dark Fire joked.

IT WORKS!!!!!!! My best advice.
    Squidney<3 Very Happy
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Thanks! Squidney, i'm sorry i'm going on and on and on about K- lava. I don't know why! You know the feeling right?

I found myself trying to do my hair and look al pretty so he might like me! What is happening Squidney!
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Tue May 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Love my friend, love. And, yes, I know the feeling. Just do what I do- Voo Doo book! study Wink . Be yourself. Lava will like it. Very Happy

Squidney I love you
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Tue May 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Hey Cat Book!

I just came back from my softball game which we lost cause the score keeper didn't count a rightfully counted run affraid Exclamation I feel SO ticked off right now Evil or Very Mad

Squidney<3
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Wed May 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Hey Cat Book!

Do you think White Flame took lover#1's journal??????? I feel like my (and Lover#1's) world is falling apart!!!! Oh when I lay my Hands on the Exclamation who took it I will Exclamation and make sure they never live again Evil or Very Mad . If it was Erica K., I am going to Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question @ @ Exclamation Exclamation that little @ @ !!!!

Squidney I love you
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Wed May 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Thanks!
    Voo doo book What a Face

And that really sucks, and i bet thatg they bribed the countered person

one more thing, i've been my self all year and i bet kasey hasn't even thought about liking me:( And next year i probiliby won't be in his class
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Wed May 09, 2012 9:13 pm

aND WHO EVER TOOK IT BEETTER LOOK OUT..... SQIUDNEYS ON THE CASE! Shocked ITS GOING TO BE LIKE THIS

THE PERSON IS SNEAKING AROUND Suspect

AND YOU ACT NORMAL Rolling Eyes

THAN THEY FREAK OUT WHEN YOU POP UP BEHIND THEM Shocked

THAN Evil or Very Mad

AND THEY ARE affraid

AND THROUGH A bom AT THEM

THAN alien COME AND TAKE THEM TO SPACE ND THEY Sad

lol!
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Thu May 10, 2012 9:46 am

Very Happy That's exactly right. They better watch out Exclamation
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Thu May 10, 2012 5:25 pm

Squidney! Lava sat next to me for a minute! And he kept talking to me! I love you Squidney this is the first day i think hes noticed me! Razz

lol!

Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Thu May 10, 2012 6:51 pm

I think he notices too.

Sometimes a person can't really express their feelings right so then he just PRETENDS to not like you. I think I found out who took Savannah's book. Erica K. Today, I had to wait FOREVER for my carpool to come and so I went inside and Erica K pointed at me, then the office. I think she knows who Blaire and Taylor are. When I lay my hands on her Exclamation face I swear I will @ it cause it is such a Exclamation

Squidney - Feeling:suspecting Suspect
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Thu May 10, 2012 6:57 pm

I hope so, i'm almost to the part where i can use the Voo doo book. What do you think i should do?

She's going to pay, and thats very bad if she found out!

lol!
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Thu May 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Twisted Evil That's what I'm thinkin'.

I think you should have Dark Fire run away with Road Runner, and at the same time, have lava come and free you. RR and ST are in different places of kidnapation stuff Suspect .

Confusing?
    I could tell you what to write if you did.

Please post A.S.A.P Razz

U R king of your book.

Squidney I love you
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Thu May 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Squidney! Silly squidney they will fight in book two when they are supost to run away. Twisted Evil but wait! Your right, i can have dark fire get Road runner alone. And he all like Neutral and when road runner(or snow tiger) get near one of the boys and they cacth them and the two boys start to fight Razz

and you dont have to read this but this is the book of what i've written so far. i wasn't sure about where you left off so.......

. He dropped to his knees and under did the cuffs. I moved my hands and rubbed my wrist, Gecko seemed to jump to life he was already on his feet. Dark Fire had gotten up and stood over me he reached down a hand and I took it. He pulled me up and for a second our glazes locked. I shook my head “Thanks for save us” I thanked
    “It won’t do much good if you don’t go” he said and walked off. I watched him leave and then snuck to the spot where the elephant was buried. My hands rushed over the dry sand, it was like I searching in water. The sand stuck to my skin and I finally saw the green, jade elephant.
    I tucked it in my pocket and we were off, Gecko quickly changed to a bay colored horse, brown with a black main, tail and socks. I vaulted on his back, locking my fingers in his long following main. He quickly went into a gallop and we raced of into the desert. I heard some shouts and calls, but they were very faint. The wind slashed across my face, and I struggled to stay on.
    Gecko’s voice played in my head ‘Bend your back’
    I bended my back and stuck out my chest. Then I seemed to flow with his strides. Staying put on his back; it began to be fun and comfortable. I untwined my fingers from his main and lifted my arms into the air. My blond hair followed back in the wind, and I closed my eyes. It was like flying! I looked the feeling, it was better than the rush I get while running. He came to a walk and walked through the desert. The stars started to come out. Which was good, we could us the North Star to find eagle. I pointed to it and as if he understood the sign he started to trot, following the bright star overhead of us.
    As we made our way through the vast desert, I started to see large long feathers. Brown feathers, clearly Eagles, we followed them through a river bed. By mid-night we had reached a high sand dune, we were too tired to climb it right then and there. We lay on the sand, or eyes looking at the stars. “Gecko?” I asked, maybe Gecko could reassure me like he always did, but there was no answer. I should of known as the noise that came from him was a loud snore. I felt lonely even though I had Gecko snoring two or five feet away from me, I felt alone. By myself in the inside, I slid my eyes closed and my mind went blank, as I softly and quietly fell asleep.

Chapter#11[snow tiger]*
    ‘Rose’
    I kept my head low not wanting anyone to see my face. This was just great, the leader of Stoneclan, caught. My hands lay limp behind my back, hand cuffed together. I sat on the floor of the truck. The wind rushed past my head making my creamy short hair fly. Two troopers dressed in red sat on the ground near the back. Silver pistols hung on their belts, and one long black rifle on their laps.
    Suddenly the truck screeched to a quick stop. I hadn’t noticed that the truck had gotten on to a highway and now turned to the left. A big sign said
    Area 5.1
    I knew Area 5.1 did exist! Well Dah! That used to be our base before FireClan framed us. The tall, metal fences opened, let us inside. The base on the outside wasn’t much. Just a bunch of bunks and taking of track or whatever, but underground was the biggest base in the world. Talk about nerd heaven, in their control room you could see anything in the world. All the cameras are connected here on TVs. Except in the StoneClan base, they don’t even know the basic area of were that is.
    They pushed me out of the truck, this suck. Phoenix looked straight at me; his piercing green eyes looked in to mine. He turned and walked away, the trooper behind me had a gun to my back and shoved me along. I could only hope I won’t have a glitch right than, or I would have a back full of lead. I looked around as they took me down the steps into the underground base. I couldn’t tell them I didn’t have the jade elephant anymore. I couldn’t spill the beans, not like farting, but talking. I need to give them as little information as possible. They walked me through the halls, I’m pretty sure that they were going around circles to confuse me. We soon arrived at a door with a sign over the top. It read ‘Questioning’ in thick glowing red letters. They pushed through the doors and roughly shoved me in the room. I looked around the room. Nothing but metal, a pair of chains hanging from the ceiling and the floor.
    They pulled me over and hooks my hand cuffs to the chain connected to the celling. While my feet were bond to the cold dirty floor. Phoenix and her were left alone it felt kind of awkward. My hands were raised above her head. What was he going to do? Get a feather and tickle me? I hope not.
    He looked at me with a clouded glaze, I couldn’t read his emotion. Was it mad, Sad, Happy, shameful? I would never know. It was like he was training with his eyes so no one could read his emotion “Shelly, don’t make me do anything. Just be a good girl and help me.” My eyes twitched I hated the way he talked to me. It was like he wanted to be my friend. He killed my family! Why would I ever forgive him! “You think I will tell you?” I asked softly, I just wanted to snap at him, but keeping calm was the best thing I could do. I really just wanted to jump up and beat the crap out of him. “Come on Shelly. It will be better this way” He reassured this time I did snap “Don’t call me Shelly!” I snapped back, I refused the name Shelly “But that who you are. Shelly State” He said with care
    “How di-”
    “I know more than you think” Phoenix said with the ‘idiot’ look in his smug face. Truthfully I was confused, what did this man really want to accomplish.
    “The bottom line is I won’t willingly tell you what I know” I said softly
    Phoenix shook his head and then a familiar figure walked into the room. The golden brown hair and brown eyes were unmistakable. “Black bear!” I yelped
    Black bear didn’t even glace at me, she just kept walking forward and stopping next to Phoenix.
    As she started at me I could see that her eyes were just plain black. Phoenix looked at her “Black bear why don’t teach our prisoner I quick lesson” he asked
    Black bear looked at me with blank eyes and stretched an arm out. She slowly balled her fist, as she did her fist glowed with a dark, black aura. I started to sweat and feel uncomfortable, but that turned into a pain. I felt like I was writhing in side myself. Like my soul was being crush, as Black bear continued to slowly close her fist the pain became worst. Each time she moved her hand pain pierced through me. I yelped in pain as the feeling of claws ripped through my soul. As she closed her fist completely the pain was so intense that I had to scream. Phoenix signaled for Black bear to stop, she pulled her hand down and the pain ceased. I my head hung down, I gasped for breath, my arms and legs trembled. Phoenix looked at me with a sad expression not the ‘I feel bad for’ expression but the ‘you should have listened to me you idiot’ he then asked nicely “Shelly, Just tell us what we want” really? This guy just caused one of my dearest friends to hurt me! And he thinks I will just tell him like that? He’s crazy, no, here’s a better word for it. He’s really insane, I would give him a 5 out of 5 stars for being retarded like that. “No, I won’t tell you” I told him, gasping between words for breath.
    “Would you like another dose?” Phoenix asked “No!” I exclaimed tiredly, my strength slowly starting to gather and return.
    “Suit yourself” Phoenix said flecking his hand at Black bear, than added “Tell me if you get anything out of her” he said leaving the room.
    Black bear glared at me and her hand opened by her side. Pain shot through me like a rocket. I screamed as it became worst.
    I woke up with throbbing in my head. I was lying on the ground in a small cell. Last thing I could remember was pain, and Black bear. Had she really been smiling? Or was that just me? I hope I was just seeing things. As I scanned the room the door opened, I looked at the metal door. A small girl about 10 years old was shoved into the room. She had strawberry red curly hair and her face was dotted with light brown freckles. Her green eyes flickered with fear and shock. She had black tight jeans and a green shirt. She wasn’t wearing any hands cuffs. That’s about when I noticed that I had none. They slammed the door shut and the girl was left with me standing near the door, looking nervous and shocked. “Where am I?” The small girl asked her voice was tiny, but it had a soft flow or rhythm to it. “Area 51 kid” I chuckled softly, she gasped “Than it is real!” her hand over her mouth
    “Yes, so tell me” I started to ask looking up at her from the ground “What your name?”
    “Rose” She simply said her hands slid behind her back as if she was embarrassed. “Rose,” I softly repeated, than extended my hand to her “I’m Snow tiger” she looked at me like I was crazy “That’s really your name?” She asked “Well it’s a long story, but first how did you get here?” I questioned propping myself up on my elbow. “Well I touched the light switch in my house and the whole cities lights went out. I felt stronger and I must have absorbed the electricity” Rose explained still looking at me weird. Rose poked the walls “They don’t fill like metal to me” she said
    I poked the wall, it wasn’t as hard as metal but not squishy like foam or anything like that. It was rubber, curse them! They know electricity can’t be conducted through rubber! And that I can’t bend the rubber. “It’s rubber” I growled. “And that’s a bad thing?” Rose asked “Yes it is, it means I can’t get stone from the outside or bend us out of here. I could make a stone knife, but what go would that do? There are camera’s everywhere” I explained with a sigh, this was hopeless! “So there watching us right now?” Rose asked even her voice sounded more confident than mine right now. “Watching us yes, but in these cells they can’t hear us” I explained.
    “Now, tell me about yourself.” I said and patted the ground next to me, she sat down. “Well I was born in San Diego. My parents died during a mysterious fire when I was 4 years old.” I snorted a fire indeed. “I went and lived with my Auntie Clair till I was 8, when she died by a car explosion. Than my Uncle Jake took me in and then they kid-napped me.” She finished “How old are you” I asked “Ten” She answered than quickly she asked “How did you get here?” I shrugged “They just hate me” Rose looked at me like ‘seriously’ “Ok, than what was your childhood like?” Rose finally asked.
    I froze what would I say, should I just tell her I had a rough life? Or should I just lie and say that I was kidnapped to? The truth. That is what I needed to say. “Well, I was born in Ogdensburg, New York. Our house was on a hill, there was a beautiful forest behind us and I would look out the window and watch cargo ship sail through the St. Laurence river.” I started memories came back of waking up in the night, and watching them pass by. The stars would glitter in the night reflecting into the murky waters. “My father had left to serve the country, he was a marine. When I was 3 years old, we got a letter say that he was M.I.A. Missing in action.” I gulped, rose was looking at me with complete interest “My mother was killed by a spy known as Green Fire. They hunted me down but were unsuccessful. I soon meet up with Owl, who was also running from Fireclan, together we made our way across the country trying to make it to Cedar. Along the way when we got to Florida we meet Black bear and Eagle. Soon in Alabama we found Road runner, Red fox than Gecko. In Colorado we found Mouse, who was hiding underneath a skiing lodge. We finally made it to Cedar and meet my Uncle J-dog. We don’t know his really name. Only J-dog, we started Stoneclan and got the presidents Trust, but soon we were framed by FireClan. I’m noting going to say anything about it. Fireclan took over America and in our recent battle we tried to stop him from claiming China, during the battle my partner look half his arm.
    “Black bear was captured and somehow mind controlled by Phoenix. I got one of the elephants and they caught me. Now I don’t know where the .rest of my team is.” I finish, that was the peaceful, short way of my story.
    “Cool! So you’re a spy?” Rose exclaimed waved her arms around. “Yep,” I answered leaning back against the hard rubber wall. “Who’s this Owl guy?” She asked in that childish way elbowing my in the arm. I bushed, I swore my face was glowing red “He’s a spy” I answered trying to act serious “A cute one?” Rose asked winking “Rose, It could never happen.” Rose shook her head “Oh really”
    “Yep,” I said. I looked up at the ceiling “So you can absorb energy?” I said changing the subject. “And with that energy I can do stuff” Rose said happily “Could you take away life energy?” I asked, Rose just answered with a shrug. “How did you find out about your powers?” I asked
    “They didn’t know I could absorb the hand cuffs energy and I escaped once. Than they caught me again” She said smiling, I laughed. “So where is the rest of your group?” Rose finally asked after we had that good laugh. “Probably looking for me”

Chapter#12[mouse]
    ‘Intensions’
    Yeah! That’s right! I’m small and I know it! Sad thing is that the smaller you are the bigger the problems. I mean who loses a teammate, an enter group of high trained spies and a blue dolphin pillow pet all in one day?? Me! All bad luck starts with me, they might as well call me ant instead of mouse.
    Now, it’s only me, Red fox, J-dog, and Owl. Great, I thought rolling my blue eyes. “Stop it!” I yelled in my tiny voice as Red fox went on and on and on and on and on about how we were all going to fail. Owl just stood there shaking his head, mumbling to himself, looking at the ground. “It’s the truth! We’re going to all die!” Red Fox squealed throwing her thin hands in the air. “Red fox! Calm down, we’re not going to die. We’re going to find Snow tiger, and the others. We will live” I told them my eyes flickered with bright hope. Hope, that was really one of the only this we could hold on to right now. Owl looked up and looked at me. His brown eyes didn’t betray his feelings; they were as unreadable as a rock.
    “Your right,” Owl started his cold stare didn’t leave me, I wanted to shudder, but for Red Fox’s welfare I didn’t. “We can’t just sit here. We need to help. We need to go find them” He announced boldly, and as J-dog start to talk he turned his head, looking at J-dog. “I agree, we should go find them” Owl nodded in agreement as J-dog spoke, “Than what stopping us? Let’s go!” I cheered, jumping up with a fist pump. My footsteps echoed across the halls of the base. “Let’s go check the camera’s we they had to be somewhere before disappearing” Owl said, starting to walk towards the control room. Red fox quickly took after him, disappearing out of view as she turned the corner. J-dog followed his dark black shades reflecting the lights, while I stood there. I soon realized what was happening and hurried to the control. On my way through the wide halls, the ground rumbled and quickly shook. I stumbled to the ground, looking around. ‘An earth quake?’ I thought, but it wasn’t like any earth quake I’ve experienced. I quickly pulled myself up from the cool ground and bolted for the control room. The doors slid open Red fox, Owl, and J-dog were huddled in front of the TV screens like little kids waiting for their favorite show to turn on. “What’s going on?” I asked
    “Come see for yourself.” J-dog said not letting his eyes off the bright screen. They moved to the sides as I walked to the bright screen. It was the camera from outside, in its view a FireClan army stood outside waiting to attack. One bomb had blasted a hole in the thick rocky mountain as they tried to get in. “Can we get everyone out of here?” I asked “Almost everyone’s out already,” Owl responded a flash in his bright eyes “
    We have to hold them off while the rest escape.” He told us, and as predicted this is where Red fox starts to freak out “What, against all of them!?” She yelped in worry
    “That is our only option,” Owl said his eyes not leaving the screen. “In less you want to run and risk others to die.” J-dog shook his head “And we can’t let that happen”
    “Then let’s go!” I yelped in my tiny helpless voice. Owl’s hand glowed and in seconds it had transformed into a pistol. His arm that had now hand turned into a machine gun. “How much ammo?” J-dog asked coolly, “As long as I think” Owl responded and looked at the camera. As he did the whole place shook and we knew they had gotten in. We ran all the way to the hanger where they had broken in. “Mouse” Owl said nodding toward the tanks. I looked at the tank and held my small hand out. And as I moved my arm again the tank went with it. It moved as if someone was inside it driving it. The troopers looked at it awkwardly, like what the @?&/! Once they realized it wasn’t going to stop they started to scurry around like little ants. I winced and looked away as the tank ‘accidently’ ran over some off the troops. “I hope they didn’t have families” I joked happily looking at the others behind me. J-dog smiled shaking his head; Red fox looked down at the group and shivered with fright. Owl rolled his brown eyes “What are we waiting for?” He growled “Attack!” He shouted jumping from the ledge and started to shot the troops. I spring into action and was joined by J-dog. Red Fox stood at the ledge, she opened her canteen of water. She used her powers to make it float from the canteen and into the air. She lashed it down at the troops.
    I raised my own and a gun flew from one of the troopers hands. It landed swiftly into mine, I pulled down the trigger, looking away as the bullets flew through the air meeting their marks. I threw the gun at some more troops and looked at the giant hole they had come through. Why had we decided to hold them off? Every time you killed a troop five more to his place. Clones-They gather five athletic men and woman, and make clones of them. Hundreds and hundreds of them- How would we every fight them all off? I couldn’t even tell where they end. Also to make the problem worse some of them can even control fire or heat in some way.
    Minutes pasted by as we fought, but still more troopers came. Like an endless sea they filled the area with more and more troops. My breaths came in gasps and my muscles burned. I didn’t know where the others were, I stood in the corner. I looked around for the others than it hit me. They are trying to separate us!

I fought my way through using whatever I could to fight off the troops, by using my mind I broke out chucks of cement from the ground and flung them at the troops. I looked around and spotted a whip of water blasting through the air. Instantly I knew it was Red Fox.
    I closed my eyes and flew into the air. I opened them and quickly glided over the heads of the troops. They looked up and tried to blast me out of the air, but I glided swiftly from one side to the other without being hit.
    As I looked at Red fox I could see she exhausted. Her blond hair, which had been in a neat pony, was now mixed up with strands of hair hanging down on her face. I rushed to help her but as a started to levitate toward her something hit me. I looked down at me throbbing legs, a long silver dart with red feathers at the end. I felt faint and weak.
    My vision began to blur, and I suddenly felt to the ground. I landed on the cold metal ground, my whole body throbbed with dull pain. My eyes started to close and I tried to fight it.
    I looked at Red fox who was running into the desert being chased by the troops. I wanted to tell her I was sorry, that I would make it up to her somehow, but I might never be able to her again. I made one more final attempt to climb up and do something to help her. I tried to push myself up but my arms started to wobble and tremble under the weight of my body. I clashed down to the floor again. My breath slowed and I could no longer resist the sleep that tugged at my eye lids. That was the lasting I remember before drifting off into a dark, murky, dreamless sleep.

Chapter#13[snow tiger]
    ‘Lava’
    I sat on a cold, metal chair. My hands hand cuffed together, on the table

lol!
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Sat May 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Cool!

Sorry, It took me a while to finish reading the post, but now I did! cheers

Yeah your probably right. But who should win the fight???

Post me A.S.A.P
    Squidney I love you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content