Epic Class!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Class!

A place for the epic class of us to hang out and talk!

+3
aurie jensen
Wolfy
Sydney
7 posters

Squidney<3 and Cat book only

Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Squidney<3 and Cat book only - Page 2 Empty Re: Squidney<3 and Cat book only

Post  Sydney Sat May 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Please do not remain silent or pale !!!

POST A.S.A.P!!!

Squidney Shocked
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Sat May 12, 2012 9:29 pm

They since dark fire is related to Snwo tiger and son of Phoenix, dark fire. But it will be very close in the end Dark fire almost kills lava, but [one of us] will stop him.

Sorry i was gone i was forced to go on a hike in st. geogre. Than we went to the red rock(or dixie rocks) and someone got stuck. Than my computar was dead for 30 min. than I got to ride Trixie!

Here is more this is when lava comes isXD~

I thought about Owl. How was he with his injured arm? Would we ever go fishing again? Race around the dunes with four-wheelers, go hiking? It didn’t seem likely we ever would again. I heard the door open behind me and footsteps, I thought maybe it was Rosie. I was wrong, because as I turned around to look it was a tall man. He was dressed in red heavy army styled clothing. A red helmet, covered with a worn out red fabric, was strapped on top of his head. What surprised me the most was his face, it was smooth and handsome. He had blond hair that you could really see under the helmet, but yet it was there. He had icy blue eyes that an ocean breeze look to them, they were warm and comforting. His face was plain with no freckles, smooth and thick, but kind of arrow head shaped. His chin was round and his shoulders were broad, along with his neck. He looked very strong, and he walked to the back of the room. Pushing his back against the black wall he looked down at me. He was about a head tall than me, and I found myself staring at him. I shook my head, and looked back down at my hands. I couldn’t have a crush on the enemy! ‘Be strong Snow Tiger’ I thought, no matter how hard I tried he wouldn’t get out of my mind. To think I don’t even know this name!!!!!
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Sat May 12, 2012 11:17 pm

I'm redoing the prologue
    lol!

<-PROLOGUE->
    ‘The Cause’
    A young girl about in her early teens, maybe about 14 years old, walked through the mountains. She had to hurry, if she didn’t move fast the whole world would be destroyed by the demon she had come to love. Her long blond hair flowed behind her as she climbed up the steep mountain, covered with tropical trees. Rain started to drip down from the heavens, and lightening soon flashed in the sky. She needed to climb to the top to the demons father’s shrine. If she did, she could find something to absorb dark power controlling her loved friend. As she walked up the slippery trail, thundered roared over her head. The demon could be anywhere; she loved him and didn’t fear him, but if he found her he would try to stop her. She couldn’t decide why a father would want to do this to his son. It was 1900, and she only carried a Mache to protect her from the dangers of the forest. This demon who she loved had saved her, and killed her mother and father. It was hard to choose whether she loved this man or hated this bloody monster. That was for her heart to decide. What she certainly did know was that if she didn’t make it to the shrine, he would destroy the whole world. She couldn’t see the sky, and the clouded were black. As she climbed up the hills, she could see the tip of the shrine. Just the head of the eagle, I could just barely see it. Than the flap of wings startled me, I looked up in the sky. Sure enough he was just above me, appearing out from the clouds. She sprinted through the trees, jumping off the trail into the thick forest. She pushed through the vines and branches. The chilly wind made her hair fly wildly behind her. The blue keen eyes of the girl looked up. She looked behind her when footsteps where heard behind her, the demon was racing behind her. His glowing red eyes stared at her and a blank expression over his face.
    The stone shrine came into view, it had a triangle shaped roof, with four pillars at the corners. Stairs lead into underground tunnels, it sat in the center. A Eagle sculpture sat on the tip of the roof. It’s wings spread out, as if it was going to take flight.
    She dove for the stairs, sliding on the ground. A hand grabbed her foot and started to drag her. She grabbed one of the pillars and struggled to pull herself into the stairs. Once the demon with eagle wings, came under the roof he shrieked in pain. I quickly kicked him off me, he rolled out on the ground growling. “I’m sorry” I whispered, for a second his face softened and as he looked at me with sorry brown eyes. But as quickly as it came it left and was replaced with hate and fury. She looked away, and quietly stepped down the steep stairs. The tunnels were dim and the sound of dripping water echoed throughout the tunnels. There was only one way, it took twist and turns, but never was a dead end or forks in the path.
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Sat May 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Woah. Shocked

That was beautiful.

Post back- Squidney *still :shock:ed*
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Sat May 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Question
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Sat May 12, 2012 11:42 pm

What? lava or the prologue?
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Sat May 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Do More!!!

Today Scavanah and I hung out and now we are going to make a mini movie called stranded and You are Amy, I'm Christi - the dumb one, and savannah is Emm,a - the smarter one. We had a bunch of ideas. We tried to go to your house but we remembered you were with your dad. POST BACK!!!!

Squidney bounce
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Sat May 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Lava. It is very interesting. Very Happy Squidney I love you
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Sat May 12, 2012 11:51 pm

I gotta go. I'll read the message tommorrow. Squidney I love you
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Sat May 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Thanks, i don't if this is weird but i read it everyday just so i can see if i messed up at single part

I had an idea what if i was a mermaid? I know how to make mermaid tails!
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Sat May 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Squidney<3 wrote:I gotta go. I'll read the message tommorrow. Squidney I love you

ok:P

lol!
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Sat May 12, 2012 11:57 pm

That would be cool if when we wash up on the island that we could have mermaid tails and then we look down and they suddnely pop off. Gotta go. I'll read your posts tommorrow. See Ya. Squidney I love you
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Sun May 13, 2012 12:04 am

Squidney<3 wrote:That would be cool if when we wash up on the island that we could have mermaid tails and then we look down and they suddnely pop off. Gotta go. I'll read your posts tommorrow. See Ya. Squidney I love you

Lets do it! Or maybe i could be a mermaid and you fall of your boat and i save you but accidently turn you into mermaids (Who change into humans:P) and i turn into a human and greet you or something
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon May 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Hey seaira!!! I have changed my picture. Should i leave it or change it? Razz squidney
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Mon May 14, 2012 10:47 pm

I l love it! i hope im the one lava askes to dance with!
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Tue May 15, 2012 11:32 am

I do too. Maybe Dark Fire will ask me, too. They said they HAD to. Very Happy
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 15, 2012 11:44 am

Laughing I really hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!
    aurie jensen
    aurie jensen
    Epic warrior^_^

Post  aurie jensen Tue May 15, 2012 7:10 pm

so squidney whos this dark fire your talking about??
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Aurie Neutral Well i'm going to smile Surprised Aurie i don't want to really sound rude but this is a private chat room....... how do i explain this....................................................................................................................................... Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question scratch scratch scratch scratch
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Tue May 15, 2012 7:25 pm

It's otay. Aurie, Dark Fire is my imaginary crush I have dreams that one day I'll meet him. I don't know WHY I call him Dark Fire, but I just do. Wink

Squidney Razz P.S- Post me in the Girl's Hut
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 15, 2012 7:28 pm

ok squidney! You always clear things out for some reason
    Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 8:17 pm

hey cat book whats goin on??
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Not much Laughing WHat do you want to talk about?
    Rylee
    Rylee
    Epic Leader

Post  Rylee Tue May 15, 2012 8:22 pm

i dont know ummmmmmmmm why do u think that kasey is cute??
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Post  Wolfy Tue May 15, 2012 8:24 pm

It's hard to explain. Like when i see him I get all fuzzy inside and happy(expectly when he talks to me)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content