Epic Class!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Class!

A place for the epic class of us to hang out and talk!

+4
aurie jensen
Wolfy
scar girl
JonahWilson
8 posters

Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl?

Poll

Who is the cutest girl?

[ 2 ]
    Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 7 Bar_left14%Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 7 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 7 Bar_left7%Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 7 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 7 Bar_left21%Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 7 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 7 Bar_left7%Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 7 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 7 Bar_left14%Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 7 Bar_right [14%] 

Total Votes: 14
    CHICKEN!!!
    CHICKEN!!!
    You died>.

Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl?

Post  CHICKEN!!! Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:34 pm

And sid, you are back to that very pretty picture of yours
    Wolfy
    Wolfy
    Admin

Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl?

Post  Wolfy Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:11 pm

I was up all night watching the psych sleep over!!!!!!!!! And you can find it on USA but only every once and a while
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Pretty? No, no, no. I don't DO pretty...
    Kasey
    Kasey
    Epic warrior^_^

Post  Kasey Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 pm

but you are pretty
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Rolling Eyes here we go again...Pretty, just isn't my thing. *shrugs*. You can think it, but that is up to you- not me. And if it WERE me, I'd say I'm hideous, ugly, and every synonym that falls under that category.
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:43 pm

Fixed my picture! Very Happy
    scar girl
    scar girl
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  scar girl Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:19 pm

yep
    CHICKEN!!!
    CHICKEN!!!
    You died>.

Post  CHICKEN!!! Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:29 pm

WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Cause it's prettier. tongue
    CHICKEN!!!
    CHICKEN!!!
    You died>.

Post  CHICKEN!!! Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:48 pm

I liked the last picture.
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Which one?
    CHICKEN!!!
    CHICKEN!!!
    You died>.

Post  CHICKEN!!! Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:55 pm

preferably the one of yourself, but hte knife will do.
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Yeah, my sister changed it. Wierd...
    CHICKEN!!!
    CHICKEN!!!
    You died>.

Post  CHICKEN!!! Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:57 pm

sisters/brothers they change everything
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:58 pm

*nods*
    CHICKEN!!!
    CHICKEN!!!
    You died>.

Post  CHICKEN!!! Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:00 pm

its da truth
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:01 pm

all of it.
    CHICKEN!!!
    CHICKEN!!!
    You died>.

Post  CHICKEN!!! Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:03 pm

I live that picture, it brings out your prettiness
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Suspect really? agian? Do you WANT me to change it? Cause I can...
    CHICKEN!!!
    CHICKEN!!!
    You died>.

Post  CHICKEN!!! Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:05 pm

no leave it
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:06 pm

Okay... But i'm NOT pretty.
    CHICKEN!!!
    CHICKEN!!!
    You died>.

Post  CHICKEN!!! Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:07 pm

ok, whatever you say.
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:09 pm

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Smile . I may now relax Cool
    CHICKEN!!!
    CHICKEN!!!
    You died>.

Post  CHICKEN!!! Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:10 pm

ok you may relax.

for now
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Suspect

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:45 am