Epic Class!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Class!

A place for the epic class of us to hang out and talk!

+4
aurie jensen
Wolfy
scar girl
JonahWilson
8 posters

Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl?

Poll

Who is the cutest girl?

[ 2 ]
    Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 3 Bar_left14%Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 3 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 3 Bar_left7%Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 3 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 3 Bar_left21%Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 3 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 3 Bar_left7%Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 3 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 3 Bar_left14%Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 3 Bar_right [14%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl?

Post  Sydney Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:18 pm

I couldn't help but join the conversation. Laughing I wouldn't vote for myself. That would be cheating data. Wait... ugg. I made that sound weird. Embarassed
    scar girl
    scar girl
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Is The Cutest/Hottest Or Whatever You Want To Call It Girl?

Post  scar girl Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Yes you did
    aurie jensen
    aurie jensen
    Epic warrior^_^

Post  aurie jensen Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:02 pm

hey jonah you should have another calss party at your house before school starts again!
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:19 pm

I wish I could go. I'm gonna have family in ALL month! Sad
    scar girl
    scar girl
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  scar girl Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:07 pm

i wont know
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Does anyone hate REAL bad sunburns besides me? My legs are KILLING Crying or Very sad . The sun and I can only agree on one thing- We just don't like each other. Twisted Evil
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Just going over topics- affraid WHOA! I do not find myself the least bit attractive, Heather. And that would be stupid to vote for yourself. It would be SO Narcissius.( flower narcissius)
    scar girl
    scar girl
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  scar girl Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:55 am

What are you taping about????!!!!!!!!!!! confused Suspect
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Remember? 'yes you did'? I didn't. Besides, If I even considered looking at myself in the mirror for a long time, It would be if I hit my forehead smack on a metal bar. Evil or Very Mad
    scar girl
    scar girl
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  scar girl Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:41 pm

confused
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Nevermind.
    scar girl
    scar girl
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  scar girl Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Ok
    JonahWilson
    JonahWilson
    Awsome

Post  JonahWilson Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:16 am

I hope everbody reads this before school starts. I decided to give up on liking girls until after my mission.
    JonahWilson
    JonahWilson
    Awsome

Post  JonahWilson Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:17 am

And I no longer like anybody Smile
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Smart choice. Awesome! I'm not just cause I find it kinda weird that girls have to wait til there 21. Gender rude? Suspect
    JonahWilson
    JonahWilson
    Awsome

Post  JonahWilson Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:17 pm

ok wait i do still like her a TINY bit but only a LITTLE bit but i think that everbody who was in mr B's class liked someone atleast a TINY bit
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Yeah. You're not being sarcastic are you? Rolling Eyes
    JonahWilson
    JonahWilson
    Awsome

Post  JonahWilson Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:59 pm

i mean i only like her a tiny bit. only a LITTLE bit. no sarcasm
    scar girl
    scar girl
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  scar girl Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:06 pm

what is your mission? alien
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:08 pm

Let me pm you that, heather.
    scar girl
    scar girl
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  scar girl Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:49 am

wow other people do that too you know, and some are not even mormon..........................like me
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Yes, yes they do.
    scar girl
    scar girl
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  scar girl Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Ok then
    Sydney
    Sydney
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  Sydney Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:00 am

Neutral
    scar girl
    scar girl
    Leader of the ghostsXD

Post  scar girl Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:18 am

Neutral

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:06 pm